PUKK OCEAN CALM - A high performance, caffeine-infused hair & bodywash bar. Packed with naturally derived ingredients to give you maximum cleansing & hair conditioning performance in the shower. Sea kelp & cucumber extracts create a smooth & calming, clean-green aroma - perfect for a relaxing and refreshing feel.
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS :
- Clean & calming fresh neutral fragrance
- Sea kelp & cucumber extracts help hydrate & soothe dry skin
- Fast Foaming & gentle 2-in-1 conditioning
- Unique Anti-Slip PUKK wood disc
- Long-lasting 80g bar - up to 60 washes
PRODUCT BENEFITS & INGREDIENTS :
Caffeine has been shown to promote root growth & strength, and potentially reverse the effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT), the main hormone involved in common balding.
Oils & Extracts
Soothing Sea Kelp & Cucumber extracts & fragrance
Fast & Easy to Use
Just a couple of gentle rubs over your hair & skin instantly produce a creamy rich lather, saving you time and effort. This comes from PUKK's unique blend of high quality naturally-derived cleansing ingredients. PUKKs have no harsh SLS or SLES.
PUKK is in tune with your body. Your hair and skin are naturally slightly acidic (low pH), so PUKKs are as well. High pH products, like soaps, can damage hair & cause skin irritation.
Lactic acid - not a great feeling in your muscles, but amazing in grooming products post workout. It's also a natural moisturiser contained within your skin. Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), hyaluronic & lactic acids protect your hair, boosting strength, shine & natural softness.
Natural humectant ingredients reduce moisture loss from leaving your skin, combating dryness.
PUKK's unique wooden discs give you a fantastic grip in the shower while using it on your hair & skin - no annoying 'dropped-soap' moments here. FSC sustainably sourced, biodegradable & recyclable of course.
HOW TO USE :
- Wet your hair & body
- Gently rub your PUKK over your hair & body to produce as much lather as desired
- Wash, relax, rinse
- Drain any water off your PUKK and leave it somewhere to dry out, with the wooden disc-side down
- When using a PUKK travel tin, put your PUKK in disc-side down, and leave the lid off until fully dry
- Letting your PUKK dry will keep it hard & make it last longer