PUKK INVIGORATE & REJUVENATE - A high performance, fast-foaming hair & bodywash bar. Packed with naturally derived ingredients to give you maximum cleansing & hair conditioning performance in the shower.
PRODUCT CHARACTERISTICS :
- Rich & warming woody, heady fragrance
- For All Hair Types - Restore natural shine & soften your hair
- Deep Cleaning For Your Skin - Excellent for use on sweaty, & greasy skin
- Fast Foaming & gentle 2-in-1 conditioning
- Unique Anti-Slip PUKK wood disc
- Long-lasting 80g bar - up to 60 washes
PRODUCT BENEFITS & INGREDIENTS :
Oils & Extracts
Black Fig, Oud, Mandarin, Cedarwood, Black Pepper
Exfoliates & brings dead skin & clogging grease away from the hair, skin & scalp, helping your skin breathe and restore your hair's natural shine & softness.
Fast & Easy to Use
Just a couple of gentle rubs over your hair & skin instantly produce a big, rich lather, saving you time and effort. This comes from PUKK's unique blend of high quality naturally-derived cleansing ingredients. PUKKs have no harsh SLS or SLES.
PUKK is in tune with your body. Your hair and skin are naturally slightly acidic (low pH), so PUKKs are as well. High pH products, like soaps, can damage hair & cause skin irritation.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural moisturiser contained within your skin. Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), lactic & hyaluronic acids condition your hair, boosting strength, shine & natural softness.
Natural humectant ingredients reduce moisture loss from leaving your skin, combating dryness.
PUKK's unique wooden discs give you a fantastic grip in the shower while using it on your hair & skin - no annoying 'dropped-soap' moments here. FSC sustainably sourced, biodegradable & recyclable of course.
HOW TO USE :
- Wet your hair & body
- Gently rub your PUKK over your hair & body to produce as much lather as desired
- Wash, relax, rinse
- Drain any water off your PUKK and leave it somewhere to dry out, with the wooden disc-side down
- When using a PUKK travel tin, put your PUKK in disc-side down, and leave the lid off until fully dry
- Letting your PUKK dry will keep it hard & make it last longer